The ACOM campus is designed to provide the full student experience.
- The college is equipped with the latest technology in a state-of-the-art facility, creating a productive learning environment for students.
- The auditoriums are designed to provide increased visibility for each student during lectures.
- The college features a primarily electronic library with nine study rooms on the first floor, and there are 18 additional meeting rooms on third floor ideal for student groups of 10 to 12.
- The Clinical Competence Center (C3) exam lab on the second floor resembles the testing environment students will encounter during the National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners (NBOME) exam, helping to ensure that students are prepared and comfortable at the Board exam.
- The Anatomy and Osteopathic labs are spacious and also provide increased visibility for students.
- Faculty offices are conveniently located on the second floor, close to student classrooms, ensuring that students have the opportunity to professors as needed.